Learn how to download the official Tinder dating app to your Amazon Kindle Fire & Amazon Fire tablet. Start swiping, matching, chatting, and dating on your Kindle Fire device with the most popular dating app.
You may have noticed that Tinder is not available in the Amazon Appstore. Follow our guide to download Tinder to your Kindle Fire.
Tinder requires you download the app directly from the Google Play Store. You cannot simply install the Tinder .APK file. Therefore, you will need to install the Google Play Store to your device. Don’t worry, it’s easy. Let’s get started.
Download Tinder to Amazon Kindle Fire
1. Swipe down from the top on your device and open Settings.
2. Open Security & Privacy.
3. Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Open a web browser and download and install Google Services Framework here.
5. Download and install Google Play Services here.
6. Download and install Google Account Manager here.
7. Download and install Google Play Store here.
8. Open Google Play and sign into Google account.
9. Once the setup is complete, search for and download Tinder.
You can now use Tinder on your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet!